Picture Joy Christmas
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

10 weeks pregnant

We had our second sonogram on April 15, the little baby was doing a little dance in my belly and swatting near the face. You can start to see a head, nose, small arms and legs starting to form and the umbilical cord. We got to see the tiny heart beat, but because of the fibroid in the way we couldn't hear it.The doctor said the fibroid shouldn't be too much of an issue, but they will just need to monitor the baby's growth to make sure it's on track. We will take all the extra sonograms. Amazing how much the baby grew in just four short weeks. I am feeling great tired, but I feel fortunate that I haven't been sick at all.

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy for you both!! Glad to see you have started a blog. It is an amazing journey. Don't forget the belly progression pics!!:-)

    ReplyDelete