Picture Joy Christmas
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Appointment and belly

We had our 17 week doctors appointment today. We got to hear the heartbeat, 142 and the doctor said everything is just fine and right on track. So after many requests I have included belly pictures. We took one picture every four weeks once I found out I was pregnant. Debbie, you were right I was surprised by the changes. I am feeling great and doing very well. We are starting to get the nursery prepared. We sold the old water bed on Craigslist now we just need to pick a theme and start painting. We are both very excited. Four weeksEight weeksTwelve weeksSixteen weeks

2 comments:

  1. Mary this is wondeful! I have tears in my eyes looking at the little babe growing inside you!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait to see you:)
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear that all is going well with the pregnancy! Thanks for posting the pictures. Amazing how fast our bodies make room for the little one growing inside.

    See you in a couple of months!!

    ReplyDelete