14 years ago
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
30 weeks
Had another doctors visit today with an ultra sound. Andy is out of town so I have to wait for him to come back to scan the pictures in. We got some great pictures of the baby's face. The baby has also turned! Which is great news because I was worried it would stay breech. The baby is measuring 3 lb 5 oz so it grew a lot in the last 2 weeks. I hope it keeps growing but not to Andy's birth weight of 10 lb 6 oz. I don't think I could handle a baby that big. The doctor said everything seemed fine, my cervix is staying about the same length. So far so good. We have another doctors appointment in 1 week and an ultra sound in 2 weeks. I will post the new pictures as soon as I get them in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to hear you are hanging in there :) Great news that everything is still going okay. Hope the baby got the message that he/she needs to stay right there for a while longer.
ReplyDelete