Picture Joy Christmas
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, May 31, 2010

So Many Changes

I feel like it's been a long time since I've updated there has been a lot that has gone on. Madison went for her 6 month check-up and shots. The doctor said she is progressing beautifully and to really start pushing solid foods. She seems to be growing like a weed now. I am sure she is much bigger already than that check-up when she was 15lb 5oz and 25.9 inches long. I think she grows overnight. She is starting to try to get her knees under her so she can crawl.
She is also really enjoying her bouncy and loves to just sit and play with all her toys.
No teeth yet though.
The month of May has been extremely busy. Andy went to Chicago to visit his friend Matt and he got to go to Wrigley field for the first time. He said he had a very good time.
Then I got to go to Virginia to be in my friend Ann's wedding. Madison and Andy could not join me. The wedding was so beautiful as was Ann. I was honored to be a part of it. I just wish I could have stayed to see their new house.
I also got to celebrate my first Mother's Day the day I flew back from Virgina. I was greeted at the airport by my adorable baby. With flowers and a new charm for my bracelet.
Finally, I got to go to Chicago for work. It was fun to go, but I am glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment