Picture Joy Christmas
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

11 months old!

Wow, I have really been slacking on the blogs. A lot has been happening in the last 2 months. We went to Rhinelander to visit our friends Dave and Denise and the Seubert's. It was a good time! Madison had so much fun with the other kids.

 She also went on her first boat ride! She loved it!
Life jacket for safety. Thanks to the Hayosh's for this.
Madison went to the pumpkin patch with her Daycare and she got a Madison sized pumpkin. She loves it. We really got lucky with our daycare. Madison really loves it there.



The other day I went to the restroom and when I came out this is what I found.


Madison was just having a blast removing all her wipes from the tub. It was too cute not to capture.

She now has 4 teeth and has decided that her crib rail is a great place to sharpen them.

See where her 4 teeth are? Two on top, two on bottom :)
We quickly went out to buy some rail guards for her. This is supposed to be her bed forever!

The final accomplishment, and one I am so excited about is Madison stood all by herself! I was so excited for her. She is now slowly gaining her confidence to take some steps. She is getting so big. Hard to believe that she is already 11 months old.

Madison loves her spaghetti!

I am planning her birthday party now and I am getting so excited. It seems like yesterday we had a full house with parents. I get a little nostalgic thinking of the fun we had while they were here. Can't wait for another visit!

 Finally, our visit to the park on 10/10. It was beautiful out that day, can't believe that a year ago it was snowing when it's 80 degrees.



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Thanks for the update. Did Madison need a diaper change? Or did she just like the to empty the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the rail is where she decided to "sharpen" her teeth! Is she a vampire?! She is soooo cute and getting so big! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete