We took Madison for her check up. She is 20 lbs 2 oz. and 29.9 " tall which puts her in the 30% for weight and 75% for height...still tall and skinny. Doc had no concerns about her at all. poor girl had to get 5 shots though. She took them like a champ. She's been taking a few steps here and there but hasn't had the confidence to just let go and walk across the floor, until tonight! I went to kitchen to throw something away and when I looked back she was walking after me! I then managed to capture this...
She is already so much more mature since turning the big O-One. Today in the grocery store there was a Cow balloon she pointed to it.. I said "that's a cow, what does a cow say?" She said "moo" we did that twice and then once again when we got home! She's so much fun!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment