Picture Joy Christmas
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

27 Weeks

We went to the doctor again today, sorry no ultra sound, so no pictures of the baby. The doctor checked my cervix and said it is feeling like it should be no softness or dilation. He also did another fetal fibronectine which we are still waiting to hear to see what the result is. He said if it comes back negative I can start to have a little increased activity, which is very good news. If it comes back positive then I need to stay on bed rest like I am. My stomach has been feeling tight and sore so I asked him about that and he said he wants to wait and see what the fetal fibronectine comes back to see if he wants to look further into seeing if that may be irregular contractions or not. Our next appointment is next week with an ultrasound. The doctor did say that we will probably not need to do an ultra sound every two weeks any more to check the cervical length because he said that as I get further along the ultra sound starts to miss things when it comes to the cervix. I am sure we will still get quite a few to check the baby though, at least I hope so because we like to see our little one as much as possible. I am just happy to be one week closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment