Sorry it's been so long since my last update. Thank you to everyone who has asked about me and thanks for all the prayers. I am still on bed rest and the doctor said that I probably will be on bed rest until the baby arrives. At first it was quite a blow since work would not allow me to do any work from home. My managers are great and worked out a way for me to be able to work full time from home. This helps keep me occupied and keeps me from worrying about what will happen with my job in the future. The baby is still doing great. At the last doctors appointment on July 29, the baby is measuring 1lb 11 oz heart rate 152 so that's very good news. I guess the baby is just impatient to meet everyone. I have included another photo we got of the legs. Still no good face pictures. Also some pictures from the 4th of July.

No comments:
Post a Comment