Picture Joy Christmas
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

34 Weeks

We went back to the doctor again today and had our last sonogram to check the baby. It is measuring about 5 pounds and everything seems fine with the baby. The doctor said the baby is growing well and the heart beat is good. I am still only 2cm dilated so that's great news! I am hoping I can last about 5 more weeks before I go into labor. I am allowed light activity, but we are still going to take it pretty easy to try to keep that baby in there as long as possible. I am very excited that things are staying steady for now. Of course our little one is being shy again and wouldn't show it's face, but we did get a picture of an ear. On a side note we had a great anniversary 2 wonderful years and we are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment