14 years ago
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
35 weeks
We weren't sure if we would make it this far. We are so blessed that we were able to make it to at least 35 weeks. We went to the doctor again today and they said everything seems fine. The baby's heartbeat is around 140. They didn't check my cervix because they don't want to cause any problems and I haven't had a lot of contractions. We are hopeful that we can make it to at least 36 or even better 38 weeks. They said I can start to be up and walking a little bit more around the house but they said to listen to my body and if I start to have contractions to rest. We are so happy that all this rest has paid off and we didn't have to take any extreme measures. We are getting excited now that we are so close and it feels good that we can worry a little less and start to just be excited for the baby to arrive. I have some pictures of the new changing table/dresser for the baby's room. I will post that as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

One more week! So glad you have reached this milestone. We hope you have a few more weeks to wait, too. We are in Philadelphia this week, "enjoying" the cold rainy weather. Once again, we remember why we don't live in Kansas anymore!
ReplyDelete