Picture Joy Christmas
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

39 Weeks

We went to the doctor again today, he was a little surprised to see us still pregnant. He said that I am 5cm dilated now and was surprised that I was not in labor. The baby is still a little high but he said he could schedule us to be induced. I asked about a cord prolapse since the baby is still high and he just asked if it was better to have my water break at home and have the cord prolapse or at the hospital. We chose hospital. So we are waiting to hear some options for day/time for that to happen but the scheduling nurse at labor and delivery was not in until 9am so we have to wait to hear. I am not really contracting regularly, but I am having a few. I think we will be able to meet little Gray soon. We will definitely keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment