14 years ago
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Can't believe I am still pregnant
We have been in and out of the hospital lately because I've been having contractions that are painful and consistent. Each time though, there is no change so we go home. This last visit on Sunday night we finally left about 5am. We had a doctor's appointment on Monday at 2pm. The doctor said that he can't believe I am still preganant. He said that I am still 4cm and fully effaced, but the baby has not dropped so they don't want to go ahead and break my water because it could cause the cord to get caught around the baby's neck. He also said he would be surprised if I don't deliver the baby within the next two days. We will see...we aren't too upset though since we are not quite to 38 weeks yet. The closer we can get to the due date the better, but I am starting to feel uncomfortable at times. I can walk around now and leave the house, but I can't drive. Hopefully some walking will encourage the baby to drop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment