
Madison had a second appointment with her doctor. She is doing great other than she lost weight. She is 19.8inches long and weighs 7.3 pounds. The doctor wants us to feed her as normal and then feed her more with formula or previously pumped milk just to "top of the tank" and make sure she is eating enough and starting to gain weight. Luckily I had been pumping between feedings to start a supply of milk for when I go back to work so we have some milk stored up. He said once she is past her
birth weight we can go back to a normal feeding. She has another appointment on Friday so hopefully this little piggy can catch up. Andy got this picture of her

right after a big eating trying to burp. It made me laugh until I cried. She will hate us later for this. I have also included some other precious pictures of her.

No comments:
Post a Comment